Information collected from you during your use of the website
When you visit the website, we may automatically collect information about you, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies and similar technology
- remember that you have used the website before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough capacity for the number of users we get;
- allow you to navigate the website more quickly and easily;
- collect statistical information about your use of the website so we can improve the website.
- Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the website.
- Please submit any questions you have about these terms and conditions or any problems concerning the website by writing to us at: Corrour Lands Limited, c/o Estate Office by Fort William, Inverness-Shire, PH30 4AA.