Built in 1890 in a wing of the original lodge, as its name suggests, it was a school room. Up to 18 children from stalkers’ houses and farms were schooled there. Some walked 15 miles a day! Along with The Chapel and Cook’s Flat, the School House survived the great fire of 1942, which destroyed the Victorian lodge.
The School House has been refurbished yet keeping it’s cosy and traditional feel, with pine clad walls and a wood burning stove. It sleeps four, in two bedrooms and is available for rentals when not required by the main Lodge. (the availability is usually released within 4-8 weeks of arrival date -ideal for last minute holidays!)
For 2019 tariff information please click here.
For further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org