The Chapel is located in the Victorian gardens next to the Corrour Lodge, on the banks of Loch Ossian. It sleeps up to 10 in three bedrooms (mostly bunkbeds) and is a former Catholic chapel. It was refurbished by Suzy Hoodless to create an enchanting mix of past and present. The walls and ceilings are covered with Victorian pine wood, salvaged from the roof of St Pancras goods yard, and papered with pages from 1950s editions of The Scotsman newspaper. With an open-plan kitchen and sitting area, warmed by a wood-burning stove, it is the perfect place to relax after a day outdoors. In 2008 it was voted one of the top 20 rural escapes in the UK by The Guardian.
This 1950’s ski cabin replica is available for rentals when not required by the main Lodge, and the availability is usually released within 4-8 weeks of arrival date -therefore ideal for last minute bookings!
For 2019 tariff information please click here.
For further details, please email: email@example.com